Woodlands Campus

About Us

About Us

ICC Woodlands is located in Ongata Rongai Town in Kajiado District. The church premise is opposite Clean shelf Supermarket at Ncooro Academy School in the School Playing ground. Our Church office and is located along Church road 30mtrs away from Pine Breeze primary School.

The church congregation comprises of 98% youths aged between 14-35years the other 2% are above 35yrs and have families.

Where We Are

Message from the Pastor

“Welcome to ICC Woodlands Church, My name is Pastor Oscar Wekesa, I am the campus pastor and I am married to Gladys Wekesa.  Woodlands Church was started in January 2015 with a congregation of less than 50 and we now we have over 150 congregants. We are located in Ongata Rongai town in Kajiado district approximately 34KM from the city centre. Our service starts with Bible study from 9am – 10am followed by the main service from 10:30am – 12:30pm.

If you are in Kajiado district and you are looking for a Church you are welcome to fellowship with us. If you have any questions or need pastoral care kindly send us an email on woodlands@icc-kenya.org”

– Pastor Oscar Wekesa